Upon determining which of our facilities will best suit your particular project, the following process helps us to best serve your company’s needs:
- Execute a Mutual Confidentiality Agreement (MCA/CDA)
- Client completes a Project Questionnaire and provides supporting documentation
- Jubilant HollisterStier hosts a detailed project discussion by conference call or a client visit. The following departments are usually represented at the project discussion:
- Business Development
- Quality Unit
- Process Development/Manufacturing
- Produce a preliminary quote. A final quote will be issued following a visit to the pertinent Jubilant HollisterStier facility to discuss the project and define the project scope
- Schedule quality audit
- Accept quote contingent upon outcome of quality audit
Upon completion of a projection evaluation, Jubilant HollisterStier will host a project kick-off meeting with the contract client. The goal of the meeting will be to provide an itemized and detailed listing of each step necessary to ensure a successful project.
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.655.5329 to speak to one of our Business Development professionals.